Posting ID: JP-002343016
Description: Machine Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Works in assembly, production, packaging areas in various capacities according to specifications.
• Can operate a Start/Stop button.
• Safely clears jams on the line.
• Moves product to and from production line.
• Responsible for in process checks as assigned.
• Could mix, bake or palletize.
• Responsible for alerting Operators, Leads or Supervisors of any quality or safety issue.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Requires machine operation experience
- Will train with an operator.
- Must be comfortable maintaining clean work space.
- Must be comfortable working in a white coat, hair net, mask to follow PPE
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Puentes, Jasmine