Medical Assistant (Front & Back Needed)
Posting ID: JP-002664782
Hiring urgently for multiple
locations both front and back-office roles available. Please text or call
for more information or to apply text "ArvinMA" to 559-819-0038
Excellent Benefits and
competitive starting pay!
As a Medical Assistant (Front
or Back office) you will be responsible for providing administrative support to
ensure efficient operation of the medical office/hospital. You will support
doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care
management, organization and communication. The target is to complete all
activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records and insurance reports
- Arrange hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Assist during medical examinations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Handle receivable and payable accounts and keep financial records
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant or medical secretary
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Degree in medical assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical Assistant Certification (Preferred)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Gabriela Figueroa