Posting ID: JP-002501739
To Quick Apply: Text "Lamont MA" to 5598190038
Most Hold Medical Assistant Diploma/Certification
Recent Externship experience OKAY!
Site Location(s): Bakersfield/ Lamont
Front and Back Office Job Description:
- Provide back office medical assistance to the nursing staff in treating patients.
- Support medical staff in formulating patient care initiatives.
- Assist and support nursing staff in assessing patients.
- Monitor and observe patients and report on conditions to the doctors.
- Maintain and set up examination room ready for patient examination.
- Maintain and sanitize the surrounding premises of patients clean and neat.
- Clean and sterilize the medical instruments and equipment.
- Assist and support patients taking medical and lab tests including x-rays and scanning.
- Monitor, observe and record vital signs of in-patients.
- Integrate quality services in back office medical assistance procedures and issues.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Must be 18 years of age.
3. Externship is okay
4. Knowledge of community; skilled in communicating with people and understanding their problems.
5. Must hold MA cert + BLS
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Gabriela Figueroa