MLT- MEDICAL LAB TECH PAYING UP TO $39.00
Posting ID: JP-002662037
Under supervision performs pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical phases of all testing with speed and accuracy as authorized under California State Business and Professions Code . Analyzes test results in accordance with the patient population (e.g. pediatric, neonatal, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients). Reviews and reports test results to the appropriate provider or location. Maintains quality control, quality assurance and preventive maintenance according to department policy. Successfully interacts with all laboratory computer systems. Maintains yearly state determined educational requirements.
- Performs and records instrument preventive maintenance procedures.
- Documents daily, weekly and monthly maintenance procedures as determined by department protocol.
- Performs and records quality control results as determined by established protocol.
- Verifies all requirements of test samples to include labeling accuracy and/or tube containers prior to testing.
- Performs all test procedures as outlined in the department's procedure manual.
- Crosschecks results for appropriate correlation's and reports testing results with accuracy.
- Records all information required on department log sheets, worksheets, printouts, and file cards, etc.
- Utilizes computer systems to enter and report data.
- Performs proficiency testing, inter-laboratory tests, and competency assessment as required.
- Completes special assignments in a timely manner with desired results.
- Completes procedures during assigned work shift, utilizing time productively.
MLT license, test sampling, lab testing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma
- Certified as a MLT in California
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072