Posting ID: JP-002179118
Analyzes samples and/or develops/validates methodologies for various compounds and components in compliance with SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
• Organizes and conducts routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines
• Documents work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records
• Independently able to use and perform basic troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks, while learning to perform routine and non-routine maintenance
• Provides input and participates in project meetings
• Performs peer review and QC review of data
• Performs assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively completes multiple assignments.
• Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
• Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
• Understands data generated, and history of methods.
• Recognizes deviations from normal results and inform Study Director, Principal Investigator, and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data and participates in corrective action of problems.
• Identifies problems, determines appropriate actions, and implements solutions with support or independently as appropriate.
• Able to adapt to new procedures or particular needs as directed.
• Able to identify critical steps in an assay.
• Leads process improvement initiatives.
• Completes all required training courses.
• Trains and assists less experienced staff
• May assist in optimizing and validating methods for a variety of matrices
• Participates in client visits or calls as needed
• Learns to write text for reports, methods and, or protocols
• Knowledge of departmental procedures and policies
• Viewed as a resource within their team
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
• Performs other duties as assigned
Excel, Bachelors, in, Chemistry, lab,
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Basic knowledge of the chemical composition, structure and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
-Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Laboratory experience may be substituted for degree)
- 1-2 years experience required.
No professional licenses or certifications are required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Michael Montevideo
Phone: (714) 347-1204