Entry Level Assembler - Start Date 10/4
Posting ID: JP-002350546
Description: ENTRY LEVEL Assembly Opportunity to build Whirlpool Appliances
- Work on a moving/conveyor style production line or stabilized workstation
- Assemble and install parts by hand or using tools/equipment
- Creating and packaging of materials, parts, products, etc.
- Utilizing a pallet jack
- Loading/unloading material onto pallet jack
-Perform all of the functions and positions within the department
- Use basic power and manual tools
- Follow direction of leadership and respect all teammates
- Follow and be willing to report any violations of any of the following
- Follow Quality and Safety guidelines
- Ensures that the workstation is kept in a clean and safe condition.
- Participate and engage fully in training experiences
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Safely use precision hand tools, portable power tools, machine shop equipment and other equipment as well as repetitively manually manipulate small parts
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED Preferred but not required
- 0 - 1 years of manufacturing/industrial experience
- They are open to anyone that has a great attitude and motivation to learn/grow within the company
- Ideally hand tools with small hands
- Must be comfortable with pallet jack
- Must have basic English to follow safety guidelines
Entry Level, NO SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Puentes, Jasmine