Posting ID: JP-002349588
Seeking a Facilities Technician to join our GMP Facilities team to perform troubleshooting, operations, maintenance, repair and monitoring of manufacturing, HVAC, utility, and facility equipment/systems used in GMP manufacturing and facilities. Must be able to do the document control and GMP of the forms.
- Perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance work orders on manufacturing equipment, facility, and utility systems (e.g., HVAC, process equipment, biological safety cabinets, cryogenic equipment, cold rooms, low temperature refrigerators and freezers) and support utilities (e.g., chilled and heating water systems, compressed air, process gases).
- Submits maintenance requests and performs work orders, ensuring that work is executed professionally, efficiently and with minimum amount of disruption.
- Locally and remotely monitor, operate, and troubleshoot facility and utility systems applicable to manufacturing using utilizing automated Building Management System (BMS) and Process Control System (PCS).
- Perform equipment rounds and record equipment data on log sheet.
- Coordinate corrective and preventive maintenance activities, when applicable
- Monitor contractor’s performance and work closely with outside vendors to ensure work is completed according to specifications.
- Responds effectively to emergencies and support after-hours, as needed.
- Maintains machinery, equipment, and tools in working order.
- Ensure clean rooms and general facility are maintained in optimum conditions.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Complies with all applicable regulations including FDA cGMPs, 21 CFR Part 11 and OSHA for the operation and maintenance of utilities and equipment and safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Performs other maintenance duties as assigned.
Must Have Skills:
- mechanical, HVAC system, HVAC equipment, electrical, HVAC
- compressed gas, compressor, compressor system
- document control, GMP, GMP environment, GMP audit, industrial equipment
- process equipment, biological safety cabinets, cryogenic equipment, cold rooms, low temperature refrigerators and freezers
- support utilities (e.g., chilled and heating water systems, compressed air, process gases
- 2-3 years in GMP environment
- 4 years of experience working with industrial equipment (compressors, autoclaves, gas systems, etc.)
- Has worked with SOPs
- High School diploma (or G.E.D.) required. Relevant trade certification, college or vocational training in engineering or facilities a plus.
- Must be willing to work in clean spaces requiring cleanroom gowning.
- Great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are essential.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gloria Vang