PWE Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002180954
We are looking for a Payment Support Specialist to process all incoming address changes & earnings reports requests. The Payment Support Specialist will handle a high volume of phone calls for various employee inquiries included but not limited to: W2’s, Verifications of Employment, Unemployment etc. as well as maintaining the multiple spread sheets for the W2 team. During peak periods, this position will require over time in the evenings and on weekends.
• Process and log incoming address change and earnings reports request.
• This process requires the ability to process and log all incoming employee change requests timely and accurately.
• Handles a high volume of telephone calls for various employee & client inquires.
• This process requires the ability to handle approx. 100 plus phone calls a day while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
• Process employee’s request for earnings reports address changes and W2’s, in compliance with company security policy.
• This process requires the knowledge and adherence of all security policy included but not limited to; hand executed signature on all requests, masking of SSN, masking of Employer fringes on earnings reports, as well as emailing any and all documentation included but not limited to: W2’s, earnings reports etc. through our secure website
• Analysis of employee earnings for potential adjustments for Name and SSN corrections, work and resident state, incorrect pay code, etc. based on employee requests and/or Data Maintenance Reports.
• This process requires extensive analysis of an employee's earnings to identify potential adjustments to ensure accurate W2 information at Year End as well as extensive analysis of several Data maintenance reports: Duplicate ID, Bad Address Master, EVS letters & EVS Master Exceptions Reports, the various PDPS700 Reports included but not limited to: FICA Over/Under Exceptions, SDI Over/Under Exceptions & Negative Gross, FIT, SIT, CITY, DIEM, MILEAGE Reports.
• Maintains spreadsheets for the W2 team.
• This process requires the update and maintenance of all tax form reprints timely and accurately.
call center, customer service, Client support, Insurance, Microsoft office, Data entry, Customer support
Top Skills Details:
call center, customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High school diploma
2 – 3 years experience preferable in call center or dealing with payrol or benefits
Salesforce or other CRM desirable
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, Outlook
high volume of telephone calls 100 per day
Responsive to employee issues
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brianna Reardon