Solar Installers Commercial Job - Encino $25/hr
Posting ID: JP-002346391
An established Commercial solar installation company is looking for a 4 Solar Installers for a 4-5 week installation project in Encino, Ca (west of Burbank, CA)
Position available: Solar Installers $25/hr
Will be working 4 days a week 10 hour shifts (Monday- Thursday, 6am-4:30p)
Candidates should live in the surrounding area as NO per diem is available.
- Solar Installer to work on commercial rooftop and carport projects.
- Will be installing the panels, racking systems, reading blueprints, assisting with wire pulling and layout of sites.
Pay is $25/hr depending on experience.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of solar installation experience in either Commercial And/or residential solar projects.
- Must have basic solar installation tools, impact drill, socket sets ect.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work independently
Locals only please, No per diem is available
If interested please call Abraham 562-566-4725
Key words: solar panels, Electrical, array, installer, technician, solar, laborer, construction, roustabout, labor, field work. general laborer, Solar, OSHA 10 certification, PV, technician, van nuys, sherman oaks, reseda, north hollywood, burbank, glendale, taluca lake sun valley northridge
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Vaca, Abraham