Technical Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002150147
If you have 8+ years experience as a Technical Project Manager managing all phases of large scale projects and are highly motivated working in a fast pace Agile/Scrum Environment, then reach out today to learn more about this great opportunity!
Our great Client, a Media and Entertainment group is looking to add a Technical Project Manager to help with the undertaking of a major modernization project to replace its global royalty submission system and is seeking an experienced high-caliber technical project manager to manage all aspects of the project, including, but not limited to, its business process re-engineering and requirement collection, the full lifecycle of the application development, as well as the final system rollout.
- Manage the requirement phase of the project (including data analysis, work prioritization, etc.)
- Manage the full lifecycle of application integration configuration and development (including design, development, system integration testing and UAT)
- Coordinate and manage the dependencies among multiple application/technical teams and external vendors
- Create project update and presentation for business and technology stakeholders and executives
- Manage and mitigate project risks
- Track project spending (Capital and Expense)
Top Skills Details:
- 8+ years of Technical Project Management experience
- Jira and Scrum Experience
- Financial Tracking Experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Highly motivated and deadline-driven.
Work well in a cross-functional environment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072