Posting ID: JP-002148123
- Create Inspection Plans for Inspection to inspect; first articles, in-process, final inspections, and receiving inspections per blue print and Customer requirements.
- Create and maintain procedures and work instructions.
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
- Review Manufacturing Planning to ensure meeting Quality requirements.
- Review Engineering Change Request to ensure meeting Quality requirements.
- Review Customers Purchase Orders and flow down quality requirements.
- Member of the Material Review Board for Quality Engineering dispositions.
- Quality control
- Mechanical components
- Quality processes
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Mechanical inspection, AS9100, aerospace
- Able to read drawings and Bill Of Materials.
- Have knowledge of Materials and Processes to verify Certificates of Conformance.
- Proficient in AS9102 FAIR.
- Proficient with ISO9001; 2015 and AS9100; 2016
- Able to negotiate and lead meetings with Hutchinson, Customers and Suppliers personnel at administrative and technical levels.
- Have excellent understanding and use of GD&T IAW ASME Y14.5
- BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent OR 5 years of relevant experience in an Aerospace Manufacturing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072