Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002626594
Onsite- Camarillo, CA
$18-20 an hour- can go high depending on experience
Fulltime- Monday - Friday opportunity
• Daily receipt of product orders in various formats and inputting orders into our ERP system
• Processing of orders including verification of pricing and availability of inventory
• Coordinating information on site with the distributor to assure timely shipping
• Verify delivery of products and timely invoicing of shipments.
• Field phone inquiries from all customers relating to fulfillment
• Interface with various corporate departments regarding product info and availability
• Provide creative solutions to solve issues and problems that may arise
• Support the consumer complaint program by communicating product-related complaints to the Food Safety Team
• Support the hold-and-release program by communicating product disposition to the warehouse or stores
• Support the product testing program by coordinating product orders from warehouse to corporate office, third party laboratory, or back to manufacturing facility for evaluation
Customer service, Customer support, Support, Retail, Inventory, Asset management, Inventory control, Data entry, inventory management, Point of sale, Ms office suite
Top Skills Details:
Customer service,Customer support,Support,Retail,Inventory,Asset management,Inventory control,Data entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering a heavy volume of phone calls, data entry, taking customer orders, invoicing and filing. In addition, this position requires frequent correspondence with our retail stores and our specialty sales customers and franchisees. The CSR will fulfill any other duties management assigns and will represent the company in a professional manner.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072