Posting ID: JP-002039583
• Responsible for building and maintaining manufacturing process documentation for use of production personnel
• Maintain and update support documentation including Work Instructions, Process Specifications and special processes
• Provide hands-on process engineering support for development, production and repair of projects
• Provide sustaining engineering support and assist in continuous yield improvement exercises to satisfy production efforts.
• Design and execute experiments
• Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications.
• Responsible for documentation of process development tasks
• Support MRB and the creation and material disposition of NCs
• Implements corrective actions to design, process, tooling and equipment
• Feedback into the Engineering processes so they are constantly improved
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering Discipline
• Understanding of basic statics and statistical measures
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing supporting both processes and procedures
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Must be a strong team player, detail oriented, and perform well under pressure
• Experience with SQL or similar programming experience
• Be proficient in English language
• Autocad and Solidworks a plus but not required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: MacMillen, Sarah