Entry Level Assemblers Needed $18-$18.50 2nd And 3rd Shift
Posting ID: JP-002342070
One of our top clients in Camarillo, California is looking for several medical assembly employees on a contract-to-hire basis. Employees will be responsible for assembling a filtration mechanism that will be used by hospital and other biotech firms.
Benefits working with Meissner.
- Entry Level starting at $18-$18.50 per hour, depending on shift
- Meissner provies full training
- Four month tem to hire
- Opportunities for advacement in the company
- Two weeks off paid from the Meissner Family.
- Weekly pay - direct deposit or Visa / ATM pay card
- Health & Financial Benefits (Medical/Dental, 401K, Employee Assistance Program)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Entry level position
- English Level: 80% (Read, Write and Speak)
- Some assembly experience using hand tools (can include hobbies)
- Able to follow PPE requirements for a cleanroom (no smoking, wear bunny suit, other PPE)
- Able to use a computer
- Motivated to meet production goals and a fast learner
- Long-term commitment to a successful company; Meissner
- Assemble filter to client specifications in a cleanroom environment
- Work with pleaters that put together filter membranes
- Work with heat sealers, impulse sealers, and pleating material
- Use hand tools to assemble filters
- Use computer to keep track of inventory
- 2nd Shift: 2 pm- 2 am most days ($18.00/hr)
- 3rd Shift: 12 am- 5 am most days ($18.50/hr)
- 3rd shift will not be available for first 3 weeks of training
- Overtime available (10-12 hours)
If you feel you meet these requirements, please apply with a copy of your most up to date resume.
You can send it to JAmmerman@Aerotek.com or Contact me at (623) 259 2884 - (805) 214-8339
I wish you the best in your search for your next job opportunity.
(805) 214 -8339
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Josue Ammerman