Entry Level Warehouse Associate
Posting ID: JP-002180467
HIRING for Entry Level Warehouse Associates to Start ASAP! Interested in starting your career in the Distribution Industry? Apply Now to This Awesome Opportunity at a Major Biotech Company in Carlsbad!
Monday to Friday, 6 AM to 2:30 PM
- Receiving, examining, sorting, arranging, counting, storing, picking, and packing items for storage and shipment in accordance with established procedures and customer requirements.
- Preparing and filing routine documentation.
- Preparing and shipping materials and/or finished goods in a timely manner according to customer requirements.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Fast-paced experience
- Desire to work in distribution
Apply ASAP to be considered!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Thurnes, Jessica