Team Lead For Manufacturing And Assembly!
Posting ID: JP-002352430
- The Manufacturing Team Leads’ main responsibilities are to lead day to day activities in the execution of process steps to manufacture products meeting GMP and FDA/ISO standards.
- To supervise the operation of manufacturing and assembly equipment necessary for production within a clean room environment.
- To ensure and review device manufacturing instruction, records, and work orders are completed to FDI/ISO standards.
- To collect process data used to perform routine analysis for manager review.
• Responsible for day-to-day supervision and coaching of assigned lines/shifts to achieve daily, weekly and monthly production metrics/goals; key point of contact for Planning
• Communicate clear directions, priorities, and resolves issues
• Train, coach and motivate Technicians
• Ensure new hires are properly trained on all procedures, including safety and quality
• Execute change orders and works with manufacturing Engineering to ensure effective implementation of projects designed to improve the capacity and quality of the manufacturing lines
• Ensure operational goals for the area are met
• Ensure all production operations are conducted in full compliance with policies, regulatory (GMP, FDA, ISO) and safety requirements
• Assist with investigations and implement corrective actions
• Foster a positive result-driven team work environment
• Organize and maintain floor area and supplies used during work performed
• Maintain a safe work environment with respect to chemicals and equipment
• Resolve line issues and suggest improvements
• Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete manufacturing work orders in a timely manner
• Lead manufacturing and training activities on the floor, and serve as a role model for cGMP manufacturing
• Accumulate and provide manufacturing metrics from the floor and manufacturing records to management
• Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required Supervisory Responsibilities Provide oversight and direction to Manufacturing personnel Position Requirements Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technical discipline in science, life sciences, or engineering strongly preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years total manufacturing experience with at least one (1) year working in a GMP environment • Previous experience leading teams and/or in a supervisory role Skills – Technical
• Working knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts
• Strong experiences with operating liquid dispense robots and assembly automation equipment is required
• Experience in manufacturing and assembling high quality medical devices is strongly preferred
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment and process related problems and communicate effectively with engineering
• Computer skills are required (Word, Excel, and Outlook); QAD knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of GMP, FDA and ISO regulatory requirements
• 5S, Lean manufacturing knowledge a plus Skills – General
• The ability to train, lead and supervise others (technicians)
• Good communication skills, organizational skills, writing and problem solving skills required
• Must have the ability to work independently and make decisions
• Must have the ability to establish proper priorities and manage time and available resources
• Strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and co-workers
• Meet deadlines and work under pressure with limited supervision
• Should be familiar with cGMP and safe work practices
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Noahallaha Shalabi