Posting ID: JP-002484381
Actalent Services is hiring Validation Engineer with 3-7 years of experience for our client that serves Med Device companies. Please review all details and requirements below before applying.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting AND email email@example.com with the following:
- Subject Line "Actalent Services - Application for Validation Engineering Position
- WORD copy of resume
- 4-5 bullet points highlighting your technical qualifications for the role (Validation, Med Device, etc.) total YEARS EXPERIENCE, DEGREES, and LOCATION
Looking for manufacturing/quality engineer to validate equipment and processes within med device industry. Verification/Validation of medical device equipment and processes. 3-7 years of direct hands on validation experience in the medical device industry. Ideal candidate will have IQ,OQ,PQ experience within medical device industry.
support design transfers
Validation, medical device, iq oq, PQ, qad, design transfer
Top Skills Details:
Validation,medical device,iq oq,PQ
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- IQ/OQ/PQ basically any medical device product/process qualification experience
- Validation/Verification – execution/protocol/Report generation
- If any QAD experience else it should be fine
- Being Flexible – Creating deviations, Rework Shop Orders to existing process
- Support Design Transfers – Production. Support Field service upgrades.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072