Posting ID: JP-002523505
Looking to start work immediately? Have a background in Manufacturing? Apply below!
• Complete Monthly Bank Reconciliation
• Maintain Daily Cash Report
• Process all Wire and ACH payments
• Verify and approve positive pay issues
• Manage Labor and Revolver loans
• Monitor all TST and subsidiary bank accounts
• Process daily deposits
• Book monthly depreciation expense
• Maintain CIP accounts
• Record all fixed asset transactions in BNA/AX
• Reconcile BNA and AX GL balances
• Prepare and enter monthly Journal Entries
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts in AX
• Reconcile divisional manufacturing costs
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Review AP vouchers
• Prepare and file multi state sales tax returns
• Prepare 1099s
• Provide costs reports for Management Review
• Complete vendor credit applications
• Prepare schedules for year-end audit
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Reeyannah Quinto
Phone: (909) 579-3703