Posting ID: JP-002180748
We are currently searching for a Maintenance Supervisor to be based out of the Chino, CA facility. Reporting to the Plant Manager, this person will be responsible for supervising plant mechanic personnel. Emphasizing preventative/predictive maintenance and be able to react to plant operation needs in an urgent professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have 5 – 7 years of supervisory experience in an industrial manufacturing environment with an emphasis in electrical and electronics troubleshooting. Experience in lean manufacturing or business system-based company is a plus.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support and actively participate in the continuous improvement of the Company’s safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
• Administer and sustain Total Productive Maintenance practices and Preventive Maintenance practices throughout the plant.
• Assist in troubleshooting and repairs of all equipment and the overall facility.
• Track and analyze data and implement changes for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Manage and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
• Ensure up to date training of employees per OSHA and company guidelines.
• Coordinate activities with all plant departments.
• Maintain productivity through the management of a computerized maintenance management system.
• Participate in Lean Daily Manufacturing and 5S activities and promotes the plant Lean culture.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Arrieta, Edward