Job Search & More
Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003886032
A/P Specialist Needed!
City of Industry, CA
Skills & Qualifications:
- Manufacturing industry experience
- 3 way matching experience
- Large ERP experience
This is an hourly position that reports to the Controller. The Accounting Clerk performs tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. Applies the three-way invoice match process, identifies variances and communicates with vendors on price discrepancies.
• Apply three-way invoice match process daily.
• Follow up with other departments for invoice signature approvals.
• Invoice G/L account expense coding.
• Invoice data entry process in system and create new vendor in system as required.
• Follow up with new vendor for supporting documentation relating to price and quantity discrepancies.
• Generate credit notes for RTV’s received.
• Weekly check runs.
• Review and process employee expense reports for the sales department.
• Code and process payment for American Express and Home Depot statements.
• Process check request for Tax payments.
• Process and post payments for ACH and Wire payments to suppliers.
• Identify repairs and maintenance expense by machine.
• Report checks to bank positive pay daily for suppliers and payroll.
• Filing for open and paid invoices.
• Communicate with suppliers regarding disputes or missing invoices.
• Review vendor statements.
• Process broker commission payments.
• Code Freight invoices by customer.
• Record journal entry for prepaid expense, prepaid insurance, and unrecorded liabilities.
• Contact bank for foreign exchange rate on foreign customer payments (Canada).
• Provide support for annual review.
• Process year-end 1099’s.
• Backup to Receptionist phone duties as needed.
• Month end inter-company reconciliation, GRNI reconciliation and other assigned month end account reconciliations.
Please apply if interested!
Recruiter: Aubrey Molletwest
Phone: (623) 259-2725