Posting ID: JP-002352569
Responsible for scheduling, supervision, work assignment, training, evaluation and safety of maintenance mechanics. Provides assistance to the Maintenance Manager.
• Responsibility includes the management of activities for the safety, integrity, legality and quality of our food products.
• Directing activities of maintenance mechanics strong emphasis placed on employee development, performance expectations, and ensuring proper training as it relates to their job function.
• Maintaining positive employee relations by providing a people-oriented work environment designed to motivate employees and reduce turnover.
• Ensuring fast reaction & responses to repair calls/equipment breakdowns and timely repairs to minimize downtime.
• Actively participate in all plant safety initiatives and promotes safety and housekeeping initiatives.
• Installing, maintaining, repairing, and overhauling production equipment.
• Performing sanitary welding on equipment and food processing piping.
• Installing and maintaining electrical equipment/controls, circuits, and PLC.
• Troubleshooting identifying worn parts & rebuilding machine assemblies, pumps, meters, valves & valve actuators.
• Will start up & operate production machinery and equipment.
• Participation in facility maintenance and preventive maintenance programs.
• Strict adherence to all safety guidelines, rules, policies and procedures.
• Safe handling and use of various chemicals with strict adherence to Hazardous communication & MSDS requirements.
• Analyze electro-mechanical devices, trouble shoot failures and implement repairs
• Prepare and conduct timely employee performance evaluations according to Company standards.
• Communicates Safety, Quality, and Food Safety policies to all employees. Ensures such policies are applied by all employees.
• Supports, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs and legality.
• Incorporate and support GMP’s and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
• Implements and monitors overall production performance and quality standards and ensure objectives are established, documented, monitored, and reviewed. Ensure non-conformities identified in quality programs are addressed and corrected.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Arrieta, Edward