Posting ID: JP-002353381
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the production equipment and plant facility in a conscientious and reliable manner, consistent with Company standards.
• Responsibility includes the management of activities for the safety, integrity, legality and quality of our food products.
• Performs preventative and repair maintenance on production equipment, heating and cooling systems, ingredient handling systems, and plumbing systems; also office and plant facilities.
• Starts machines and equipment to test operation following repair.
• Records preventative maintenance tasks and work orders in timely manner.
• Troubleshoots various areas in the plant, including Production, Compressor Room, Boiler Room and grounds through regular inspection and test procedures.
• Maintains safe and efficient use of pneumatics, air compressors, air dryer operation, small tools, grinders, and welding equipment in performance of duties.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong motor controls and PLC skills.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Ability to train and work on various shifts.
• Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical & electro - mechanical systems and practical knowledge of plant electrical/mechanical systems.
• Strong working knowledge of automated conveyor systems.
• Ability to analyze electro-mechanical devices, trouble shoot failures and implement repairs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Amanda Hung