Maintenance Electrician Needed - ($30 - $32 HOUR)
Posting ID: JP-002180877
Plastic manufacturing company in the city of Commerce is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team. This is a contract - to - hire position.
Shift: Monday - Friday, Occasional Saturdays. 7:00am- 3:330pm
Pay: $30 - $32 (Depends on experience)
- Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors and other equipment at facility as required
- Use computers and/or machine interfaces to access, maintain and/or acquire data. Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in qualifications and procedures. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Identify and locate required repair parts for failed systems
- Removes defective parts by dismantling assemblies using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools. After dismantling, uses experience to find the root cause that caused the defect and or breakdown.
- Responsible for maintaining all manufacturing process equipment by performing preventative maintenance, routine repairs and calibration with minimal down time
- Development of ideas and enhancements to improve existing equipment performance and safety features
If interested please call Oscar at 323.236.9868 or at 562.566.4716. This position is filling up FAST so APPLY QUICKLY!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Acateco, Oscar