Engineering Technician- Entry Level Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002665082
** ENTRY LEVEL INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER**
Responsible for doing time studies and inputting data into excel spreadsheet. They may be creating and completing Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions or other types of Standard Work required for operational documentation in the Manufacturing Shop Floor.
Responsible for creating and completing Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions or other types of Standard Work required for operational documentation in the Manufacturing Shop Floor.
• Responsible for changes required to standard Work which need to be submitted to Document Control.
• Creating new procedural documentation for SAP by using technical information provided by Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, Planning, Quality or technical staff
• Works with IT, Engineering and Operations for Visual elements required to complete procedures.
• Uses writing skills necessary to provide comprehensible and accurate procedures based on the information provided. This includes text editing, proof reading, spelling/grammar checking and graphics layout.
• Reviews Procedures with Core Team and presents progress to Management
• Have experience in production environment
time studies, sop, documentation control, new product introduction, manufacturing process, time study, industrial, mechanical
Top Skills Details:
time studies,sop,documentation control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• BSME preferred with internship experience
• Working experience using SAP or other MRP systems.
• Bilingual (Preferred)
Industrial and manufacturing experience a plus
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072