Sales Support Administrator
Posting ID: JP-002505467
Come join our growing team of financial success ! We partner up with companies across the nation to provide the best insurance packages and financial success packages ! We offer great benefits and a great team environment!
- Deliver a wide range of support functions with internal and/or external sales partners.
- Communicate by phone or written correspondence with potential/current customers or field partners to answer questions, resolve issues, and make recommendations
- Take lead on situations that are complex and deliver solutions and guidance to the sales team to deliver to the customers
- Maintain a broad understanding of various insurance products, their features and limitations, and policy-related statements.
- Monitor processes, and identify and resolve procedural or system related problems.
- Create and analyze database reports and may make advanced rate and calculation adjustments via spreadsheets.
- May oversee sales support team workflow and make recommendations or delegate tasks to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for developing, managing and delivering support services to the organization's sales force.
- Responding to RFP requests by selecting appropriate plan designs, calculating rates and preparing
- Consult and communicate with internal constituents regarding the details for new business, ongoing customer services, and renewals.
- Review & analyze company packages & determine what they have that is comparable
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jason Zamora