Posting ID: JP-002243074
We have a client in the El Cajon area that is looking to hire 6 entry-level candidates that are looking to get their foot in the door within the manufacturing industry!
- Operating different molding machines
- Using calipers and different measuring tools
- Inspecting parts
- Loading and unloading parts on the machines
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Previous experience with hand and power tools
- Looking for someone that is reliable and detailed oriented
- Monday to Friday 10:30pm- 7am
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Munoz, Alina