Posting ID: JP-002348208
El Monte, CA location is currently seeking a Material Handler. The successful candidate will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, inventory management, the movement of drums as well as other general warehouse related duties. Work is typically Monday through Friday with occasional weekends.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Unloading route truck of containerized waste
- Reloading route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs
- Stocking warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck arrival
- Preparing waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center
- Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning, straightening)
- Supervising third party bulk liquid transfers
- Assisting with inventory count at warehouse
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Must have at least a 24hr Hazwoper certification
Sit-down Forklift experience is a plus
*Must be able to submit to all client requirements*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jonathan Lopez