Posting ID: JP-002180301
Entry Level Production Operators
Day Shift 6:30am - 7pm (12 Hours) Overtime daily
$21/hr. + Overtime
2-2-3 Schedule Rotation
Qualified candidates should have:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment as a Production Operator/Technician/Associate.
- Ability and willingness to take an ownership mentality over their production/manufacturing process.
- Ability and willingness to learn, adapt and provide feedback to the team regarding process and equipment.
- Engage in root cause analysis and other problem-solving activities.
- Support the execution of actions aimed at improving and standardizing work
- Ability to handle materials up to 70 pounds in weight with assistance (i.e. push and pull).
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Call or Email
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Piero Yacarini