Customer Service Representative ($20/HR & Direct Placement!)
Posting ID: JP-002664795
*This position is 100% on-site in Rocklin, CA*
- Identify and offer CU products that meet the member’s unique financial needs
- Transact via phone and computer routine financial business as well as open and approve new accounts and auto loans
- Identify the best products and services to meet the financial needs of our members
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all current credit union products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve member inquiries
- Provide one-call-resolution and build lasting member relationships through exceptional service
- Evaluate the member interaction to determine satisfaction level and escalate to management for review as appropriate
- Listen to members and recommend options that best fit their needs, cross-selling and making referrals when appropriate
- Actively participate in programs and procedures that drive sales (must have upselling and/or sales experience)
Pay: $20/hr + Commission!
- Average quarterly bonus is $900 (cap of $3,250 per quarter)
What will make you stand out?
- 1-2 years of energetic customer service experience
- Upselling/sales experience
- You have a passion for customer service
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment!
- You have experience with taking a consultative approach when it comes to sales -(this is NOT a telemarketing position, but understanding customers' needs and matching them with products/services)
- You're willing to learn and able to work with multiple programs
#SacJobs #916Jobs #JobsInSacramento #CAJobs #JobsNow21 #CACSR
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Riddhi Mehta