Call Center Representative
Posting ID: JP-002663605
- Provide service to members by phone and email in the Contact Center. Services including New Accounts and Consumer Loans in addition to all normal Member Services functions.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Credit Union and its members, over the phone, by performing the following duties. Respond to questions, complaints and problems received from members by telephone regarding account inquiries, problems, research, stop payments, address changes, check reorders, etc.
- Respond to requests from members regarding loan applications: quote prevailing rates and cost of loans to interested parties.
- Explain loan policies and regulations. (This is not a lending position. Actual loan decisions on telephone applications will be made by other officers. )
- Respond to questions from members regarding products and services; quote rates and requirements for deposit accounts.
- Explain Deposit Insurance regulation to make insured investments. Sell new account and loan products over the phone, prequalified by phone interview, complete application forms and forward to the proper department for processing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous Call Center experience (1 year minimum)
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving and multitasking skills
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sophie Baccarat