WORK FROM HOME MUST BE LOCATED IN CA - EDD Claims
Posting ID: JP-002660603
WORK FROM HOME EDD claims Review - MUST BE LOCATED IN CA
Equipment must be provided!
See below for equupment requirements :
- Internet Speed Test (minimum download speed of 20 MPBS/upload speed of 5MBPS)
- Storage Space (minimum of 30 GB free)
- Processor (minimum of an i3 processor or higher)
- Operating System (Windows 10 OR OS 11.2 for Macs)
*Employer Protests Agent is responsible for reviewing unemployment insurance claims with outstanding Employer Protest issues to determine next steps required to resolve those issues.
*Using critical thinking skills, the Agent will analyze all information, notes, and documentation to identify gaps or discrepancies in information.
• Analyzing claim information to identify discrepancies or missing information
• Assessing the information against requirements based on UI Code, Policies, and Procedures
• Sending employers standard forms to obtain additional information or clear up a discrepancy
• Working closely with subject matter experts to gain further understanding of how to address outstanding issues or identify when a claim needs to be escalated
• Referring more complex issues to supervisor or tenured staff
Note: This position will work full-time, Remote, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm Pacific Time.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Lauren Mugnaini