Posting ID: JP-002343006
The CNC Punch Press Operator produces machined parts through programing, set up and operations of a computer numerical control [CNC] machine.
Quality controls and safety standards are utilized along with preventive maintenance [PM] to ensure the best cost effective products are produced.
- Set up and operate CNC Punch Press
- Daily Preventative Maintenance
- Perform first part inspections as well as in-process quality checks.
- Blueprint reading
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years manufacturing experience in a high volume, fast paced production environment.
- Metalworking / Hollow Metal fabrication experience preferred.
- Dexterous with manufacturing equipment, basic power tools and machinery.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Puentes, Jasmine