Posting ID: JP-002272939
Flexible Schedule - Mon - Fri
Candidate should demonstrate the ability to:
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments from rough sketches or plan
- Provide technical assistance in resolving electrical engineering problems encountered before, during, or after construction
- Setup Electronic test equipment for Load testing
- Understand wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Document lab results
- Hand soldering touch-up rework on prototype and production PCB boards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team under minimum supervision
hand tool, technical assistance, preventive maintenance, electrical assembly, hand soldering, pcb board, schematic, oscilloscope, thermocouple, multimeter
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with working with low Voltage test equipment.
- Experience with oscilloscope, thermocouples, multimeters, current probes.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072