Posting ID: JP-002344442
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs cycle counts daily and help maintain correct inventory levels for various materials.
• Daily inventory entries for cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory.
• Ensure Receiving accuracies on all materials
• Manage and maintain the integrity of the warehouse location structure.
• Perform and complete inventory count discrepancy investigations.
• Breaking down pallets to audit for case pick accuracy
• Responsible for retrieving and stocking materials in the warehouse in support of Kitting operations to ensure uninterrupted production flow in support of the Production Schedule
• Other duties as assigned
Kitter, cycle counts, inventory control
Top Skills Details:
Kitter,cycle counts,inventory control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Additional Skills & Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience carrying out cycle count, inventory reconciliation and inventory controllership activities in a SAP environment.
• Employee must regularly lift up to 25 pounds. This job requires standing/walking/sitting for long periods of time. Must demonstrate good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, climb and balance. Employee must have the ability to operate material handling equipment equipment).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Denette Perez
Phone: (408) 346-9353