10 Assembler Needed Urjent!!!!
Posting ID: JP-002341162
WE ARE HIRING!!
Assembler and Deburrs ENTRY LEVEL!
• Use of small hand tools such as screwdrivers, tweezers, and mallets for mechanical assembly
• Use computers to get visual aids and instructions to correctly assemble parts
• log product parts as completed in computer systems so they can go through testing
• Standing for longer periods of time per day
Day Shift (M-Th 4AM -2:30PM) + OT - $17.50/hour
Swing Shift (M-Th2:45PM- 1:15AM) + OT - $19.25/hour
Weekend Day Shift (Fri-Sun 6AM-6PM)- $19.25/hour
· Use of various sanding tools to get cut metals to a more satin finish
· Consistent and repetitive movement with arms
· Standing on feet for longer periods of time
· Liftin 40-50lbs on a regular basis
Day Shift (M-Th 4AM -2:30PM) + OT - $21/hour
Swing Shift (M-Th2:45PM- 1:15AM) + OT - $23/hour
Weekend Day Shift (Fri-Sun 6AM-6PM)- $23/hour
Feel Free to call at 4084180161 EXIT 57221.
Or please send your resume at email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sumanta Mukherjee