Automated Machine Operator
Posting ID: JP-002347088
• Support day to day manufacturing activities including line set-up, completing electronic batch record documentation and meeting manufacturing goals
• Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated and automated machines
• Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
• Effectively monitor production equipment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery in a manufacturing setting
• Skilled in the use of automation to assist in assembly processes
• Ability to control machines and processes using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes.
• Ability to set up machines to start a production cycle
• Ability to control and adjust machine settings, clear jams safely with a proper sense of urgency.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gabriel Rodrigues