Posting ID: JP-002516012
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keeps track of received data and source documents.
• Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
• Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
• Data entry. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
• Confirms accuracy of data such as course numbers, days, dates, times, locations, and instructors.
• Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
• Reviews and makes necessary corrections to information entered.
• Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
• Processes various forms.
• Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
• Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
• Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
• Maintains confidential information
• Performs general clerical duties such as typing, answering phones,
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Will be checking in, scanning incoming inventory, and pulling tags/labels for orders coming in and prep for pulling by warehouse team. Will assist team when needed.
Data Entry, Excel, Pivot Tables, Office Suite, Warehouse, Shipping, Receiving, scanning
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1-2 years of Data Entry Experience
Intermediate Excel skills (must have knowledge of basic formulas and pivot tables)
Experience using some type of inventory management system.
Willingness to work in warehouse environment
Ability to lift up to 30lbs on occasion
Prior experience in warehouse environment
The position is a data entry clerk in a manufacturing and warehouse environment, however the candidate will be working in the office 50-70% of the time depending on time of month. They will be interacting with truck drivers, warehouse associates, and forklift operators
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Carolina Delorenzo