Posting ID: JP-002179262
Company in Glendale is looking for Assembler to work in the PCB Assembly department. They are open to individuals with previous experience, but also open to entry level candidates looking for a long term opportunity in the Aerospace Industry. The shift is 5am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday and 6am to 12pm on Saturday.
- Reads worksheets and wiring diagrams, receives verbal instructions, or follows sample board to determine assembly duties, and selects components, such as transistors, resistors, relays, capacitors, and integrated circuits.
- Twists, bends, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads, using hand tools.
- Inserts color-coded wires in designated holes and clinches wire ends, using pliers.
- Press-fits component leads onto board.
- Places plastic insulating sleeves around specified wire leads of components and shrinks sleeves into place, using heat gun.
- Crimps wire leads on underside of board, using hand tools or press.
production, assembly, pcb assembly, Manufacturing, Hand tool, Visual inspection
Top Skills Details:
production, assembly, pcb assembly
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous manufacturing setting experience is a big plus but not a must have
- Must be able to work Overtime and work Saturdays
Recruiter: Lopez, Jimmy