Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003891772
Job Description They are seeking a lab technician- They are a small testing company that focuses on different food and allergy testing. They test, create and manufacture different kits. This individual will come in and help the team prep, assemble and test the kits. Person must have high attention to detail, be a team player and be able to wear multiple hats.
In this position you will be responsible for assisting in the manufacturing and maintenance of the supply of common kit reagents (plates, buffers, stop solution, assay diluent) for use in kit assembly.
Specifically, you will:
· Operate and maintain equipment units used throughout the lab
· Maintain the cleanliness of the production lab by washing and putting away dry dishes, making cleaning solutions, restocking storage racks, etc.
· Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to properly assemble and package products
· Comply with company standards and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) to promote and achieve high quality products
- Undergraduate Degree in Natural Sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft development systems and environments
- Able to use discretion and independent judgement
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to pay close attention to details
- Able to adapt and flex to a changing environment
Additional Skills & QualificationsBachelors Degree in a Natural Sciences Discipline: Biology, Biochemistry, cellular or molecular biology
Recruiter: Taylor Sparks