Posting ID: JP-002660384
The Electrical Engineer will design mixed signal circuits for a Medical Device startup. They will be responsible for preforming the schematic capture, debugging, and testing of electronic/hardware components.
• Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks
• Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
• Bachelor’s degree in EE, or related field
• Knowledge of schematic design and simulation using CAD tools such as OrCAD (PSPICE)
• Experience with laboratory instruments and tools (e.g. DMM, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer)
• Experience with design document and technical plan/report writing
• Ability to work in a team environment, strong collaboration skills, effective verbal and written communication
• Experience in digital and analog circuit design
• Knowledge in debugging circuit boards
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience with the following: medical device design, ultra-low power battery operated systems, embedded microcontroller/microprocessor system and firmware design
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements that pertain to medical device electronic systems
• Experience with National Instruments LabView/LabWindows is a plus
• Knowledge of signal processing is a plus'
Hardware, digital, analog, mixed signal design, medical device, 13485, FDA, low power, schematic capture
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072