Pharmaceutical Packer Needed - $17.50
Posting ID: JP-002177424
Now Hiring: Sterile Operator’s in Irwindale CA for an Animal Pharmaceutical Company!
- Ensures documentation such as batch records, logs, and forms generated are completed accurately to the required standard.
- Able to work in manufacturing controlled clean room environments multiple hours at a time while adhering to specific gown requirements through different clean room classifications.
- Cleans and sanitizes controlled and non-controlled manufacturing areas.
- Weighs out specified materials and quantities of liquid or solid ingredients on balance scale, according to formula in batch records.
- Process ingredients, and aseptically fills product according to Batch formula/records.
Shift: 2nd Shift - 3:00pm-1:30am (Mandatory 10 hours of OT every week. Must be willing to work OT every week and SOME weekends)
- Must not be allergic to penicillin
- 1+ years’ experience working with pharmaceuticals.
If interested, please call 323.236.9868 and ask for Oscar or send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072