Posting ID: JP-002352667
A well regarded company in the Palmdale/Lancaster area is looking for Assemblers to work in their facility. Only requirement needed is a knowledge of how to use basic tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, tape measures, etc.
• Prepares work by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
• Shift: 1st, with a lot of OT. Pay: $14.30
- Must know how to read and use a measuring tape
- Efficient with hand tools/power tools
- Open to work full time and overtime
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Richard Zimmerman
Phone: (818) 672-0820