Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003899348
Hiring a Lab Technician for our top food science company in Lathrop, CA!! Room for growth and great team culture and environment. Great way to gain experience on resume!!
Schedule: Swing shift, need to be open to weekends if needed
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Execute microbiological testing procedures for verifying commercial sterility of finished products.
· Execute Environmental Monitoring Program.
· Coordinate storage, organization and shipment of finished product samples.
· Execute Water Testing Program.
· Execute Sensory Program for finished products.
· Create COA and execute communication process for finished products release.
· Coordinate verification, calibration routines and maintenance program for laboratory equipment and instruments across all labs.
· Develop and validate testing methods for raw and finished products.
· Coordinate external lab testing programs.
· Provide support and execute positive release process for finished products.
· Provide contribution towards root cause analysis and customer complaint investigations.
· Support the laboratory operations through functions such as cleaning, organizing, filing of laboratory records, retrieving test results, etc.
· Ensure all records and documents are complete, legible and accurate, and executed with required information in accordance with company's procedures.
- Team players
- Self motivator
- Can work in fast-paced environment
Recruiter: Callye Lahmann