Posting ID: JP-002662113
Standing for long hours and walking in manufacturing environment
• Must be strong in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word and Power Point)
• If not in lab they will be providing analytics (SPC, RedZone analytics)
• Performing FSQ Lab Tech functions Technician is responsible for performing a wide variety of laboratory tasks and production processes
• This includes operating and troubleshooting HPICs, pH meters, analytical balances, Refractometers, water activity meter, spectrometers etc
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
• Reports any unusual or out-of-specification testing results to management
• Receive samples and log into LIMS
• Preparing samples and solutions for sugars analysis
• Maintains records as required by the Quality System
• Proficient in the use and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation including HPIC
• GMPs and Safety to aid the search.
sop, Laboratory, Biology, technician, gmp, spc, analytic, Ph testing, Chemistry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
computer knowledge/fsq lab experience/high school diploma/not degree required
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072