Posting ID: JP-002096090
Looking for Assemblers in Livermore, CA!
3 day 4am-2:30pm Mon-Th
3 swing 2:45pm-1:15am Mon-Th
3 weekend 6am-6pm Fri-Sun
- Deburr and finish of metal components
- Set up and run various deburr equipment (oscillator, buffers and grinders)
- Must be able to read and under stand blueprints and finish call outs. Ability to follow router sequences (directions)
Candidates can be entry level as long as they can follow instructions and know hand tools
- Able to perform sequence operation in a timely manner
- Grind and prep components for out side process
- Maintain finishes as required on blueprint.
- repetitively lift parts up to 50lbs
Deburr, metal, polish, sand, steel, aluminumn
Top Skills Details:
Deburr, metal, polish
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
0-2 years experience in Deburring
Must have Experience in an environment similar to a machine shop (dirty, loud, etc.)
- Must use hand tools and drills in personal or professional setting and feel comfortable with them.
- Someone who is comfortable with machine shop environment.
- Ok with over time and ok with Saturdays (can be asked to work 1 or 2 Saturdays a month)
Competitor Experience a plus: Calweld, Calmax, C&H Enterprises, FM Industries, Sanmina, Flextronics, NXEdge, Cortec, Celestica, KNT, Impakt
For Immediate inquiries, please reach out to Bryan at Aerotek at 4083469365
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072