Posting ID: JP-002081743
Located in South Los Angeles.
- Collect / Enter patient demographics (name, DOB, etc.)
- Speak with patients regarding open enrollment
- Knowledgeable in Medi-cal insurance
- Check on patient eligibility/verifying insurances
Customer Service, Data Entry, Bilingual, Insurance, Benefit verification
Top Skills Details:
Data Entry, Demographics, Insurances
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Service experience is a MUST
- Healthcare and Spanish is necessary
- Ideally someone from a health education or outreach background
If interested apply or email resume to email@example.com !
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072