Posting ID: JP-002166625
Top 10 of the Fortune
We are looking for a Product Designer to help our team conceptualize, design, and build the user experience for all products, services, and accessories. We’ll provide you with unparalleled levels of opportunity and resources, with the goal of creating products that influence the industry, as well as people’s lives. By constantly focusing on our consumers, you’ll create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to billions of people worldwide. Join this team if you’re committed to making each human interaction — visual, audial, and haptic — amazing for our customers.
Top Skills Details:
* An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices.
* 5+ years work experience crafting extraordinary user interface design in web, mobile-web, and iOS app experiences.
* Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
* Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and other design tools.
* Experience in designing iOS app experiences from start to finish as a visual and UI designer with familiarity of iOS development.
* Able to function independently and in a team environment.
* Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
* Excellent collaboration skills.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Previous experience working in e-commerce environment is a plus.
Our Product & Design team is looking for an extraordinary Product Designer for all our platforms, including desktop, web and iOS apps. You will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on product requirements. Deliverables include design mockups, prototyping, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation. You flourish in a dynamic, ever-changing, and deadline driven environment. You are a natural collaborator and a phenomenal communicator, able to develop and present design ideas in a large team environment. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Production, Product Marketing, and Senior Management. Prior experience working within a technical environment is a key requirement. You should possess extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principals. You have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, you are able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized is essential. Interest in new technologies in web, mobile, and other devices is required. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision. The work that you will design will be seen and experienced by millions of people every month around the globe
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Opportunity for non-local candidates
Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carrie Pieri