$18/hr (100% Remote) Customer Service Rep
Posting ID: JP-002513940
THIS POSITION IS FULLY REMOTE
Call center supporting California unemployment.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, and reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
claim, data entry, case management, benefits administration, claims resolution, claims processing, Clerical, Microsoft office
Top Skills Details:
claim, data entry, case management, benefits administration, claims resolution, claims processing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Inbound and outbound calls
-Following up on 1099 form questions
-Answering peoples questions about unemployment
-Excellent verbal communication skills
-Excellent customer service skill
-Problem solving skills
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jarryn Bush