Medical Records Clerk
Posting ID: JP-002665230
Medical Records Clerk
Monday - Friday
8am - 4:30pm
A Medical Records Clerk is responsible for managing patients’ health records and history. Their main duties include helping conduct audits, gathering and filing patient information and processing discharge papers.
- Preparing patient charts and gathering information and documents from patients
- Ensuring that the medical records are organized, accurate and complete
- Creating digital copies of paperwork and storing the records electronically
- Filing the paperwork and reports of inpatients quickly and accurately
- Safeguarding patient records and ensuring that everyone complies with the HIPAA standards
- Transferring data into the facility’s main system database
- Processing the records for admitting and discharging patients
Insurance Verification, Referral coordination, Healthcare, bi-lingual, Medical record, Insurance eligibility
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school Diploma or GED.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish a MUST
Knowledge of Medical Terminology
• Proficient Microsoft Office
• EHR/EMR- Electronic Health Record (Preferred)
• PMS- Practice Management System (Preferred)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Matthew Quirarte