Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003904926
Hiring an Admin / Property Mananger for a Large Property Management Company
Location: Playa Vista, CA
- Promotes positive, proactive customer interactions to make customer experience of the highest quality.
- Solves simple to complex resident relations issues in a timely manner.
- Assists residents with the move-in and move-out process as needed.
- Performs resident retention calls according to guidelines currently in place.
- Performs Pre-Move In Inspections and Property Quality Inspections
- Ensures that all relevant information regarding resident concerns and requests are accurately recorded in OneSite.
- Provides input regarding how to continually improve and provide more efficient resident relations.
- Facilitates the resident retention process which includes renewal paperwork.
- Assists with achieving financial goals through closing on renewals and transfers, participating in leasing. goals and communicating the value of our communities.
- Process resident applications, lease documents and related paperwork as needed.
- Performs community inspections to ensure aesthetics are maintained to company expectations.
- Monitors NPS and Yelp scores daily to improve the customer experience and maintain awareness of community reputation. Follow up with unresolved resident concerns in surveys or reviews as needed.
- Completes and submits final account statements (FAS).
- Participates in performance leasing consultant responsibilities as needed (leasing, tours, etc.)
Administrative support, Customer service, Data entry, Microsoft office, Administrative assistance, Front desk, filing, clerical, scanning, outlook, administration, email, purchase order, office support
Top Skills Details:
Administrative support,Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 1 +year experience in property management / customer service / corporate environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office - word, excel & Outlook
- Any google suite programs a plus
- Professionalism is key - The Irvine Company holds themselves to high standards in terms of customer service
-Education in hospitality preferred but not required